Norfolk Alternative High School
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Inquire with school
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), VA Dept. of Education
Total Classroom Teachers
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (VA)
Student : Teacher Ratio
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), VA Dept. of Education
Review Norfolk Alternative High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Should Public Schools Provide Students with Vocational Opportunities?
Learn about the benefits associated with vocational education at public high schools, including high-demand career opportunities and improved learning for kinetic and active students.
Will Your Child Fail in a Larger Class?
Learn about how budget cuts are forcing public schools to cut teaching positions, which lead to larger class sizes. Make sure your child is prepared to face the changes of a different class size.
988 is the suicide and crisis lifeline. Parents, teachers, and students can help prevent suicide once they know the warning signs.