Drayton 19 School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 2 top public schools in Drayton 19 School District, serving 179 students.
- Public school in Drayton 19 School District have an average math proficiency score of 38% (versus North Dakota public school average of 39%), and reading proficiency score of 47% (versus 47% North Dakota statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in North Dakota.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic) , which is less than the North Dakota public school average of 25% (majority American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the North Dakota public school average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Drayton 19 School District|
|School District Website||http://www.drayton.k12.nd.us|
|School District Phone Number||(701)454-3324|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||559 Schools|
|# of Students||179 Students||114,722 Students|
|# of Teachers||19 Teachers||9,359 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
- Drayton 19 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 171 school districts in North Dakota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ND)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||13,838 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||1,670 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||17 Students||5,122 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 Students||4,961 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||157 Students||86,431 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||318 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 Students||2,382 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||14||2,665|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||15||9,239|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||21||9,108|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||12||9,245|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||15||9,150|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||17||9,071|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||11||8,886|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||14||8,583|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||12||8,731|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||11||8,441|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||9||8,364|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||15||8,108|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||9||7,516|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||4||7,615|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,399 is higher than the state average of $12,230. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,863 is higher than the state average of $12,117. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ND)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,399||$12,230|
|Spending / Student||$13,863||$12,117|
Drayton 19 School District Public Schools (2020)
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.