North Pointe Elementary School
- North Pointe Elementary School's student population of 756 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||756 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Pointe Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1241 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clear Creek Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Armand Bayou Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 520 students
16000 Hickory Knoll Dr
Houston, TX 77059
(281)284-5100 1.4 PK-5 520
- Houston John F Ward Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 586 students
1440 Bouldercrest Dr
Houston, TX 77062
(281)284-5400 1.5 PK-5 586
- Houston Brookwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 741 students
16850 Middlebrook Dr
Houston, TX 77059
(281)284-5600 1.7 PK-5 741
- Pasadena Fairmont J High School Grades: 6-8 | 728 students
4911 Holly Bay Ct
Pasadena, TX 77505
(832)668-7800 2.3 6-8 728
- Houston Clear Lake High School Grades: 9-12 | 2383 students
2929 Bay Area Blvd
Houston, TX 77058
(281)284-1900 2.5 9-12 2383
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.