North Putnam Senior High School
- The student population of 465 students has declined by 12% over five years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 9% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five years.
|This School||(IN) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- North Putnam Community s School District's student population of 1,452 students has decreased by 10% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 78% has increased from 72% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $13,504 is higher than the state average of $12,561. The district revenue/student has grown by 21% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,654 is less than the state average of $10,672. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||North Putnam Community s School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||1,452||1,398|
|District Total Revenue||$22 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$17 MM||$15 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,504||$12,561|
|District Spending / Student||$10,654||$10,672|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roachdale North Putnam Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 348 students
8905 N Cr 250 E
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-2900 0 6-8 348
- Bainbridge Bainbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 405 students
412 S Washington
Bainbridge, IN 46105
(765)522-6233 2.2 PK-5 405
- Roachdale Roachdale Elementary School Grades: KG-5 | 234 students
305 S Indiana
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-1732 3.9 KG-5 234
- Fillmore Fillmore Elementary School Grades: KG-5 | 134 students
161 S Main St
Fillmore, IN 46128
(765)246-6136 8.8 KG-5 134
- Ladoga Ladoga Elementary School Grades: KG-6 | 211 students
418 E Taylor St
Ladoga, IN 47954
(765)942-2203 8.9 KG-6 211
The quality of the acedemic programs at North Putnam High School is shockingly horrible. I do not understand how the teachers keep their jobs for so long, I feel as if my child learns nothing there. The availability of music is one choir class and one band class for almost 600 students to choose from. Their Acedemmic awards and Athletic Awards Ceremonies only happen twice a year and do not seem like a celebration. The Facilities at North Putnam High School are even worse. They are ran down and half of them do not even work. I would like to be more involved as a parent at this school, then my child may actually learn something.
- Posted by Parent - lrapp
June 21, 2018
Many school districts across the country are charging kids to ride the bus to help offset some of the budget shortfalls they have experienced over recent years – a very controversial decision for many parents and students across the country.
June 21, 2018
A school district in Virginia has given the green light to schools that want to install surveillance cameras in common areas like cafeterias and hallways. We’ll look at whether this is a violation of student privacy or the best way to keep order in schools.
May 18, 2018
Find out where the members of the 115th House of Representatives went to school and how many chose private school over public school for their own children.