North Putnam Senior High School
- North Putnam Senior High School's student population of 456 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||456 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Putnam Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1534 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Putnam Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roachdale North Putnam Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 353 students
8905 N Cr 250 E
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-2900 0.0 6-8 353
- Bainbridge Bainbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 425 students
412 S Washington
Bainbridge, IN 46105
(765)522-6233 2.2 PK-5 425
- Roachdale Roachdale Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 219 students
305 S Indiana
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-1732 3.9 K-5 219
- Fillmore Fillmore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 136 students
161 S Main St
Fillmore, IN 46128
(765)246-6136 8.8 PK-5 136
- Ladoga Ladoga Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 219 students
418 E Taylor St
Ladoga, IN 47954
(765)942-2203 8.9 K-6 219
The quality of the acedemic programs at North Putnam High School is shockingly horrible. I do not understand how the teachers keep their jobs for so long, I feel as if my child learns nothing there. The availability of music is one choir class and one band class for almost 600 students to choose from. Their Acedemmic awards and Athletic Awards Ceremonies only happen twice a year and do not seem like a celebration. The Facilities at North Putnam High School are even worse. They are ran down and half of them do not even work. I would like to be more involved as a parent at this school, then my child may actually learn something.
- Posted by Parent - lrapp
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.