North Putnam Senior High School
- North Putnam Senior High School's student population of 456 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||456 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Putnam Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1534 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Putnam Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roachdale North Putnam Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 353 students
8905 N Cr 250 E
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-2900 0.0 6-8 353
- Bainbridge Bainbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 425 students
412 S Washington
Bainbridge, IN 46105
(765)522-6233 2.2 PK-5 425
- Roachdale Roachdale Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 219 students
305 S Indiana
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-1732 3.9 K-5 219
- Fillmore Fillmore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 136 students
161 S Main St
Fillmore, IN 46128
(765)246-6136 8.8 PK-5 136
- Ladoga Ladoga Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 219 students
418 E Taylor St
Ladoga, IN 47954
(765)942-2203 8.9 K-6 219
The quality of the acedemic programs at North Putnam High School is shockingly horrible. I do not understand how the teachers keep their jobs for so long, I feel as if my child learns nothing there. The availability of music is one choir class and one band class for almost 600 students to choose from. Their Acedemmic awards and Athletic Awards Ceremonies only happen twice a year and do not seem like a celebration. The Facilities at North Putnam High School are even worse. They are ran down and half of them do not even work. I would like to be more involved as a parent at this school, then my child may actually learn something.
- Posted by Parent - lrapp
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.