- The student population of 484 students has declined by 15% over five years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||484 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.05 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- North Putnam Community s School District's student population of 1,521 students has decreased by 11% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 78% has increased from 72% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,921 in this district is less than the state average of $11,554. The district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,635 is less than the state average of $10,627. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||North Putnam Community s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,521||1,465|
|District Total Revenue||$18 MM||$17 MM|
|District Spending||$16 MM||$16 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,921||$11,554|
|District Spending / Student||$9,635||$10,627|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoachdaleNorth Putnam Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 358 students
8905 N Cr 250 E
Roachdale, IN 46172
BainbridgeBainbridge Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 424 students
412 S Washington
Bainbridge, IN 46105
RoachdaleRoachdale Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 255 students
305 S Indiana
Roachdale, IN 46172
FillmoreFillmore Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 135 students
161 S Main St
Fillmore, IN 46128
LadogaLadoga Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 196 students
418 E Taylor St
Ladoga, IN 47954
The quality of the acedemic programs at North Putnam High School is shockingly horrible. I do not understand how the teachers keep their jobs for so long, I feel as if my child learns nothing there. The availability of music is one choir class and one band class for almost 600 students to choose from. Their Acedemmic awards and Athletic Awards Ceremonies only happen twice a year and do not seem like a celebration. The Facilities at North Putnam High School are even worse. They are ran down and half of them do not even work. I would like to be more involved as a parent at this school, then my child may actually learn something.
- Posted by Parent - lrapp
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!