North Putnam Senior High School
- North Putnam Senior High School's student population of 465 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Putnam Senior High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,767 schools in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Putnam Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roachdale North Putnam Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 348 students
8905 N Cr 250 E
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-2900 0.0 6-8 348
- Bainbridge Bainbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 405 students
412 S Washington
Bainbridge, IN 46105
(765)522-6233 2.2 PK-5 405
- Roachdale Roachdale Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 234 students
305 S Indiana
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765)522-1732 3.9 K-5 234
- Fillmore Fillmore Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 134 students
161 S Main St
Fillmore, IN 46128
(765)246-6136 8.8 K-5 134
- Ladoga Ladoga Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 211 students
418 E Taylor St
Ladoga, IN 47954
(765)942-2203 8.9 K-6 211
The quality of the acedemic programs at North Putnam High School is shockingly horrible. I do not understand how the teachers keep their jobs for so long, I feel as if my child learns nothing there. The availability of music is one choir class and one band class for almost 600 students to choose from. Their Acedemmic awards and Athletic Awards Ceremonies only happen twice a year and do not seem like a celebration. The Facilities at North Putnam High School are even worse. They are ran down and half of them do not even work. I would like to be more involved as a parent at this school, then my child may actually learn something.
- Posted by Parent - lrapp
It’s clear there is currently a gap in language education. As of 2008, only 18.5% of K-12 students were enrolled in a foreign language class. Ask the experts and they all agree— schools with robust foreign language programs can bring students to the next level.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.