North Putnam Senior High School
- North Putnam Senior High School's student population of 431 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Putnam Senior High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1133 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Putnam Community Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roachdale North Putnam Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 340 students
8905 N Cr 250 E
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765) 522-2900 0.0 6-8 340
- Bainbridge Bainbridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 424 students
412 S Washington
Bainbridge, IN 46105
(765) 522-6233 2.2 PK-5 424
- Roachdale Roachdale Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 229 students
305 S Indiana
Roachdale, IN 46172
(765) 522-1732 3.9 K-5 229
- Fillmore Fillmore Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 139 students
161 S Main St
Fillmore, IN 46128
(765) 246-6136 8.8 PK-5 139
- Ladoga Ladoga Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 212 students
418 E Taylor St
Ladoga, IN 47954
(765) 942-2203 8.9 K-6 212
The quality of the acedemic programs at North Putnam High School is shockingly horrible. I do not understand how the teachers keep their jobs for so long, I feel as if my child learns nothing there. The availability of music is one choir class and one band class for almost 600 students to choose from. Their Acedemmic awards and Athletic Awards Ceremonies only happen twice a year and do not seem like a celebration. The Facilities at North Putnam High School are even worse. They are ran down and half of them do not even work. I would like to be more involved as a parent at this school, then my child may actually learn something.
- Posted by Parent - lrapp
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.