North Shore Elementary School
- North Shore Elementary School's student population of 323 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||323 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Shore Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1920 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||South Haven Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Haven Career And Early College Academy Grades: 6-12 | 86 students
125 Veterans Dr
South Haven, MI 49090
(269)637-0521 1.4 6-12 86
- Glenn Glenn Public School Grades: K-6 | 28 students
1394 Adams St
Glenn, MI 49416
(269)227-3411 6.6 K-6 28
- Bloomingdale Pullman Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 240 students
5580 South Ave
Bloomingdale, MI 49026
(269)236-5235 9.4 K-5 240
- Covert Covert Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 156 students
35323 M 140 Hwy
Covert, MI 49043
(269)764-3739 9.5 K-5 156
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.