North Stanly Middle School
- North Stanly Middle School's student population of 536 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Stanly Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1149 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Stanly County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New London North Stanly High School Grades: 9-12 | 589 students
40206 Us Hwy 52 N
New London, NC 28127
(704)961-4600 1.4 9-12 589
- Richfield Richfield Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 311 students
120 Morgan Street
Richfield, NC 28137
(704)961-4800 2.6 K-5 311
- Albemarle Albemarle High School Grades: 9-12 | 455 students
311 Park Ridge Road
Albemarle, NC 28001
(704)961-3000 5.4 9-12 455
- Albemarle Millingport Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 230 students
24198 Nc Hwy 73 W
Albemarle, NC 28001
(704)961-4300 6.4 PK-5 230
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.