North Windham School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 431 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 81%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 10-14% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend North Windham School?
431 students attend North Windham School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
75% of North Windham School students are Hispanic, 19% of students are White, 5% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of North Windham School?
North Windham School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does North Windham School offer ?
North Windham School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is North Windham School part of?
North Windham School is part of Windham School District.
Review North Windham School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities