Northeast High School
- Northeast High School's student population of 211 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northeast High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#678 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||NORTHEAST RANDOLPH CO. R-IV School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cairo Northeast Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 185 students
301 W Martin
Cairo, MO 65239
(660)263-2828 0.0 PK-5 185
- Moberly North Park Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 249 students
909 Porter St
Moberly, MO 65270
(660)269-2630 5.8 K-2 249
- Moberly South Park Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 409 students
701 S Fourth
Moberly, MO 65270
(660)269-2640 6.9 PK-2 409
- Huntsville Westran Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 265 students
210 W Depot St
Huntsville, MO 65259
(660)277-3666 7.5 PK-5 265
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.