Northeast High School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 212 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 1%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Northeast High School?
The graduation rate of Northeast High School is 90%, which is equal to the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Northeast High School?
212 students attend Northeast High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
99% of Northeast High School students are White, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Northeast High School?
Northeast High School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Northeast High School offer ?
Northeast High School offers enrollment in grades 6-12
Review Northeast High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities