Oak Grove Elementary School
- Oak Grove Elementary School's student population of 419 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||419 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Grove Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Roanoke County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salem Governor's Stem Academy At The Burton Center For Arts And Te
1760 Roanoke Boulevard
Salem, VA 24153
(540)562-3900 1.9 n/a n/a
- Salem Burton Center For Arts And Technology
Salem, VA 24153
(540)857-5000 2.0 n/a n/a
- Roanoke Hidden Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 882 students
5000 Titan Trail
Roanoke, VA 24018
(540)776-7320 2.0 9-12 882
What is the best way to evaluate the quality of a public high school? Learn about the data available that helps parents choose a high school based upon how well their graduates perform in college.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.