Oak Grove Middle School
- Grades: 5-6
- Enrollment: 483 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 52% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 48% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
52% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 48% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
How many students attend Oak Grove Middle School?
483 students attend Oak Grove Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
75% of Oak Grove Middle School students are White, 11% of students are Black, 6% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Hawaiian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Oak Grove Middle School?
Oak Grove Middle School has a student ration of 17:1, which is higher than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Oak Grove Middle School offer ?
Oak Grove Middle School offers enrollment in grades 5-6 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Oak Grove Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities