- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 419 students
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Graduation Rate: 60-69% (Btm 50% in MI)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
Oak Park Virtual Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oak Park Virtual Academy's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Oak Park Virtual Academy?
How many students attend Oak Park Virtual Academy?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What grades does Oak Park Virtual Academy offer ?
What school district is Oak Park Virtual Academy part of?
Review Oak Park Virtual Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities