Oak Woods School
- Oak Woods School's student population of 590 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||590 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Woods School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2238 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Granbury Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Granbury Acton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 796 students
3200 Acton Rd
Granbury, TX 76049
(817)408-4200 0.6 PK-5 796
- Lewisville Premier H S Of Granbury Grades: 9-12 | 146 students
919 E Hwy 377 Ste 1
Lewisville, TX 75029
(817)573-0435 2.1 9-12 146
- Granbury Premier H S Of Granbury High School Grades: 9-12 | 150 students
919 East Hwy 377
Granbury, TX 76048
(972)316-3663 2.1 9-12 150
- Granbury Stars Accelerated High School Grades: 9-12 | 26 students
3000 Acton School Rd
Granbury, TX 76049
(817)408-4450 2.4 9-12 26
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.