Tolar High School
- Tolar High School's student population of 261 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tolar High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3483 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tolar Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tolar Tolar Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 348 students
300 Hill City Hwy
Tolar, TX 76476
(254)835-4028 0.9 PK-5 348
- Tolar Tolar J High School Grades: 6-8 | 182 students
401 E 7th St
Tolar, TX 76476
(254)835-5207 0.9 6-8 182
- Bluff Dale Bluff Dale Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 104 students
710 Church St
Bluff Dale, TX 76433
(254)728-3277 5.8 PK-8 104
- Granbury Emma Roberson Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 540 students
1500 Misty Meadows
Granbury, TX 76048
(817)408-4500 8.2 PK-2 540
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.