Oakdale Elementary School
- Oakdale Elementary School's student population of 614 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||614 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oakdale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#138 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Allen Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakdale Oakdale Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 343 students
124 South 13th Street
Oakdale, LA 71463
(318)335-1558 1.3 5-8 343
- Elizabeth Elizabeth High School Grades: PK-12 | 413 students
440 Live Oak Street
Elizabeth, LA 70638
(318)634-5341 8.2 PK-12 413
- Glenmora Plainview High School Grades: PK-12 | 294 students
10935 Highway 112
Glenmora, LA 71433
(318)634-5944 9.6 PK-12 294
- Glenmora Glenmora High School Grades: PK-12 | 631 students
1414 7th Street
Glenmora, LA 71433
(318)748-8145 10.2 PK-12 631
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.