Elizabeth High School
- Elizabeth High School's student population of 413 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Elizabeth High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#574 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Allen Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenmora Plainview High School Grades: PK-12 | 294 students
10935 Highway 112
Glenmora, LA 71433
(318)634-5944 4.8 PK-12 294
- Oakdale Oakdale Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 614 students
1515 Highway 1153
Oakdale, LA 71463
(318)335-0690 8.2 PK-4 614
- Oakdale Oakdale Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 343 students
124 South 13th Street
Oakdale, LA 71463
(318)335-1558 8.7 5-8 343
- Pitkin Pitkin High School Grades: PK-12 | 496 students
7239 Highway 463
Pitkin, LA 70656
(318)358-3121 10.0 PK-12 496
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.