Elizabeth High School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 394 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Btm 50% in LA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), LA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Elizabeth High School's ranking?
Elizabeth High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for: Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What schools are Elizabeth High School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 29% LA state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 40% LA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Elizabeth High School?
The graduation rate of Elizabeth High School is 80%, which is lower than the Louisiana state average of 84%.
How many students attend Elizabeth High School?
394 students attend Elizabeth High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
94% of Elizabeth High School students are White, 2% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Elizabeth High School?
Elizabeth High School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Louisiana state average of 17:1.
What grades does Elizabeth High School offer ?
Elizabeth High School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12
What school district is Elizabeth High School part of?
Elizabeth High School is part of Allen Parish School District.
Review Elizabeth High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities