Fairview High School
- Fairview High School's student population of 413 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||413 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairview High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#316 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Allen Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Deridder East Beauregard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 431 students
5368 Highway 113
Deridder, LA 70634
(337)328-8551 5.0 PK-5 431
- Deridder East Beauregard High School Grades: 6-12 | 426 students
5364 Highway 113
Deridder, LA 70634
(337)328-7512 5.0 6-12 426
- Elizabeth Elizabeth High School Grades: PK-12 | 413 students
440 Live Oak Street
Elizabeth, LA 70638
(318)634-5341 10.7 PK-12 413
- Pitkin Pitkin High School Grades: PK-12 | 496 students
7239 Highway 463
Pitkin, LA 70656
(318)358-3121 10.9 PK-12 496
- Glenmora Plainview High School Grades: PK-12 | 294 students
10935 Highway 112
Glenmora, LA 71433
(318)634-5944 14.5 PK-12 294
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.