- The student population of 439 students has declined by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.17 is less than the state average of 0.35. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Beauregard Parish School District's student population of 5,961 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,039 in this district is less than the state average of $17,637. The district revenue/student has grown by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,098 is less than the state average of $18,076. The district spending/student has grown by 16% over four years.
|School District Name||Beauregard Parish School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||5,961||1,685|
|District Total Revenue||$67 MM||$30 MM|
|District Spending||$68 MM||$31 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,039||$17,637|
|District Spending / Student||$11,098||$18,076|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DeridderEast Beauregard Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 394 students
5368 Highway 113
Deridder, LA 70634
GrantFairview High SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 441 students
P.o. Box 216
Grant, LA 70644
PitkinPitkin High SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 518 students
7239 Highway 463
Pitkin, LA 70656
MerryvilleSouth Beauregard Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-3 | 462 students
12378 Highway 171
Merryville, LA 70653
ElizabethElizabeth High SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 398 students
P.0. Box 580
Elizabeth, LA 70638
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!