East Beauregard High School
- The student population of 439 students has declined by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||439 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.17 is less than the state average of 0.35. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Beauregard Parish School District's student population of 5,961 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,100 in this district is less than the state average of $15,711. The district revenue/student has grown by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,356 is less than the state average of $15,475. The district spending/student has grown by 20% over four years.
|School District Name||Beauregard Parish School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||5,961||1,685|
|District Total Revenue||$67 MM||$27 MM|
|District Spending||$68 MM||$26 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,100||$15,711|
|District Spending / Student||$11,356||$15,475|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DeridderEast Beauregard Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 394 students
5368 Highway 113
Deridder, LA 70634
GrantFairview High SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 441 students
P.o. Box 216
Grant, LA 70644
PitkinPitkin High SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 518 students
7239 Highway 463
Pitkin, LA 70656
MerryvilleSouth Beauregard Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-3 | 462 students
12378 Highway 171
Merryville, LA 70653
ElizabethElizabeth High SchoolGrades: PK-12 | 398 students
P.0. Box 580
Elizabeth, LA 70638
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.