Oberlin Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 266 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 41%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in LA
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), LA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oberlin Elementary School's ranking?
Oberlin Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 29% LA state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 40% LA state average).
How many students attend Oberlin Elementary School?
266 students attend Oberlin Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
59% of Oberlin Elementary School students are White, 30% of students are Black, 8% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Oberlin Elementary School?
Oberlin Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Louisiana state average of 17:1.
What grades does Oberlin Elementary School offer ?
Oberlin Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Oberlin Elementary School part of?
Oberlin Elementary School is part of Allen Parish School District.
Review Oberlin Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities