Oakdale Middle School
- Oakdale Middle School's student population of 343 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||343 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oakdale Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#561 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Allen Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oakdale Oakdale Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 614 students
1515 Highway 1153
Oakdale, LA 71463
(318)335-0690 1.3 PK-4 614
- Elizabeth Elizabeth High School Grades: PK-12 | 413 students
440 Live Oak Street
Elizabeth, LA 70638
(318)634-5341 8.7 PK-12 413
- Glenmora Plainview High School Grades: PK-12 | 294 students
10935 Highway 112
Glenmora, LA 71433
(318)634-5944 10.5 PK-12 294
- Glenmora Glenmora High School Grades: PK-12 | 631 students
1414 7th Street
Glenmora, LA 71433
(318)748-8145 11.4 PK-12 631
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.