Oakridge Middle School
Oakridge Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Oakridge Middle School's student population of 1,174 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,174 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oakridge Middle School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,633 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#635 out of 3633 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Collier School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naples Laurel Oak Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 937 students
7800 Immokalee Rd
Naples, FL 34119
(239) 377-7400 1.5 PK-5 937
- Naples Big Cypress Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 915 students
3250 Golden Gate Blvd W
Naples, FL 34120
(239) 377-6300 2.8 PK-5 915
- Naples Vineyards Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 821 students
6225 Arbor Blvd W
Naples, FL 34119
(239) 377-8700 3.1 PK-5 821
- Naples Pelican Marsh Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 756 students
9480 Airport Rd N
Naples, FL 34109
(239) 377-7900 4.8 PK-5 756
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.