Ocala Springs Elementary School
- Ocala Springs Elementary School's student population of 605 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||605 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ocala Springs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2257 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marion School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ocala Francis Marion Military Academy Grades: 9-12 | 180 students
3443 Sw 20th St
Ocala, FL 34474
(352)291-6600 2.5 9-12 180
- Anthony Anthony Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 371 students
9501 Ne Jacksonville Rd
Anthony, FL 32617
(352)671-6000 3.3 PK-5 371
- Ocala Oakcrest Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 682 students
1112 Ne 28th St
Ocala, FL 34470
(352)671-6350 3.5 PK-5 682
- Ocala Pace Center For Girls Inc. Grades: 6-12 | 70 students
328 Ne 1st Ave Ste 500
Ocala, FL 34470
(352)369-0571 3.5 6-12 70
- Ocala Evergreen Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 545 students
4000 W Anthony Rd
Ocala, FL 34475
(352)671-4925 4.0 PK-5 545
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.