Constellation : Lorain Community Elementary School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Constellation : Lorain Community Elementary School District serving 215 students in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 69% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is equal to the state average of 18:1.
Constellation : Lorain Community Elementary School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cleveland Constellation Schools: Lorain Community Elementary School 1110 W 4th St
Cleveland, OH 44129
Grades: K-4 | 215 students
|School District Name||Constellation : Lorain Community Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||215|
|# of Teachers||12|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18|
|# of Male Students||101|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||114|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||85|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||35|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||67|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||27|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||34|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Constellation : Lorain Community Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $7,789 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,304. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,670 is less than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$7,789||$12,304|
|Spending / Student||$7,670||$11,580|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.