Constellation : Madison Community Elementary School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Constellation : Madison Community Elementary School District serving 330 students in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Minority enrollment is 67% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Ohio state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 18:1.
Constellation : Madison Community Elementary School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cleveland Constellation Schools: Madison Community Elementary School 2015 W 95th St
Cleveland, OH 44102
Grades: K-8 | 330 students
|School District Name||Constellation : Madison Community Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||330|
|# of Teachers||21|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16|
|# of Male Students||153|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||177|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||113|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||77|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||108|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||31|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||43|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Constellation : Madison Community Elementary School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 842 school districts in Ohio (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OH)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,155 in this school district is less than the state average of $12,304. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,756 is less than the state average of $11,580. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OH)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$11 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$10 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,155||$12,304|
|Spending / Student||$7,756||$11,580|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.