Central High School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Central High School District serving 316 students in Marlow, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American Indian), which is less than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
|School District Name||Central High School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||316 students|
|# of Teachers||21 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||148 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||168 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||21 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||22 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||253 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||17 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||31|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||23|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||28|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Central High School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has decreased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $6,902 in this school district is less than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,409 is less than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$6,902||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$7,409||$8,831|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.