Coalgate School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public high school managed by Coalgate School District serving 224 students in Coalgate, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 46% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Coalgate School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Coalgate Coalgate High School111 West Cedar
Coalgate, OK 74538
Grades: 9-12 | 224 students
|School District Name||Coalgate School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||694 students|
|# of Teachers||51 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||351 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||343 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||265 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||52 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||4 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||324 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||45 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||45|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||65|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||59|
|# of Ungraded Students:||1|
- Coalgate School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,398 is higher than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,805 is higher than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,398||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$10,805||$8,831|
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.