Fanshawe School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Fanshawe School District serving 76 students in Fanshawe, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 63% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 50%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Fanshawe School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Fanshawe Fanshawe Public SchoolHwy 270
Fanshawe, OK 74935
Grades: PK-8 | 76 students
|School District Name||Fanshawe School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||76|
|# of Teachers||5|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15|
|# of Male Students||26|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||50|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||28|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||8|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||28|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||12|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||7|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Fanshawe School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,364 is higher than the state average of $8,255. The school district revenue/student has grown by 18% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,379 is higher than the state average of $8,852. The school district spending/student has grown by 18% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$684,000||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,364||$8,255|
|Spending / Student||$14,379||$8,852|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.