Fort Supply School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 public schools in Fort Supply School District, serving 130 students.
- Public schools in Fort Supply School District have an average math proficiency score of 34% (versus the Oklahoma public school average of 31%), and reading proficiency score of 52% (versus the 35% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Oklahoma public school average of 51% (majority Hispanic and American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the Oklahoma public school average of 17:1.
|School District Name||Fort Supply School District|
|School District Website||http://www.fortsupply.k12.ok.us|
|School District Phone Number||(580) 766-2611|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||1,802 Schools|
|# of Students||130 Students||696,650 Students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teachers||41,558 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||17:1|
- Fort Supply School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 539 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||95,479 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 Students||14,107 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||16 Students||120,322 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||59,924 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||109 Students||339,490 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||2,485 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 Students||64,843 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||9||41,785|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||8||52,013|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||9||52,434|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11||51,926|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||11||53,697|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||8||52,514|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||6||52,387|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||11||50,509|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||15||47,986|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16||49,538|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||10||52,380|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||4||49,202|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||7||46,564|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||5||43,715|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,042 is higher than the state average of $8,492. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $33,217 is higher than the state average of $9,105. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,042||$8,492|
|Spending / Student||$33,217||$9,105|
Fort Supply School District Public Schools (2020-21)
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.