Fort Supply School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public elementary school in Fort Supply School District, serving 104 students.
- Public elementary school in Fort Supply School District have an average math proficiency score of 32% (versus the Oklahoma public elementary school average of 32%), and reading proficiency score of 52% (versus the 35% statewide average). This district's average elementary school ranking is in the top 30% of public elementary schools in Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 17% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Oklahoma public elementary school average of 52% (majority Hispanic and American Indian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the Oklahoma public elementary school average of 16:1.
|School District Name||Fort Supply School District|
|School District Website||http://www.fortsupply.k12.ok.us|
|School District Phone Number||(580) 766-2611|
|School District Grades Offered||PK - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|# of Schools||1 School||1,202 Schools|
|# of Students||104 Students||466,013 Students|
|# of Teachers||11 Teachers||28,259 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||16:1|
- Fort Supply School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 533 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||63,162 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 Student||8,926 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||15 Students||81,835 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a||39,500 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||86 Students||224,401 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||1,749 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 Students||46,440 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||9||35,163|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||8||49,521|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||9||52,434|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||11||51,926|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||11||53,697|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||8||52,514|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||6||52,387|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||11||50,509|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||15||34,355|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16||32,847|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||170|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||168|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||151|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||171|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,042 is higher than the state average of $8,492. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $33,217 is higher than the state average of $9,105. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$19,042||$8,492|
|Spending / Student||$33,217||$9,105|
Fort Supply School District Public Elementary Schools (2020-21)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- Fort Supply Elementary School 401 Custer Ave
Fort Supply, OK 73841
Grades: PK-8 | 104 students
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.