Greenville School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Greenville School District serving 112 students in Marietta, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 69% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Greenville School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Marietta Greenville Public School4671 Wolfpac Rd
Marietta, OK 73448
Grades: PK-8 | 112 students
|School District Name||Greenville School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||112 students|
|# of Teachers||10 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||29 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||83 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||21 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||22 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||35 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||34 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||13|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Greenville School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $8,279 is higher than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,333 is higher than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$919,000||$4 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$8,279||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$9,333||$8,831|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.