Springer School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Springer School District serving 179 students in Springer, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 52% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Springer School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Springer Springer Elementary School16624 Us Hwy 77
Springer, OK 73458
Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
|School District Name||Springer School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||179 students|
|# of Teachers||13 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||73 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||106 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||29 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||14 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||8 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||86 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||42 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||19|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||22|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Springer School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,771 is higher than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,142 is higher than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,771||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$10,142||$8,831|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.