Old Post Road
- Old Post Road's student population of 442 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2017)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||442 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Old Post Road's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#396 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Walpole School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Old Post Road is Tec Connections Academy Commonwealth Virtual School (1.3 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Bird Middle School (0.6 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Bird Middle School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Walpole Tec Connections Academy Commonwealth Virtual School Grades: K-12 | 1119 students
141 Mansion Drive
East Walpole, MA 02032
(508)647-6500 1.3 K-12 1119
- Walpole Walpole High School Grades: 9-12 | 1143 students
275 Common Street
Walpole, MA 02081
(508)660-7257 1.4 9-12 1143
- Walpole Fisher Grades: K-5 | 456 students
65 Gould Street
Walpole, MA 02081
(508)660-7234 1.6 K-5 456
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.