Olde Providence Elementary School
- Olde Providence Elementary School's student population of 741 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||741 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Olde Providence Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#77 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Charlotte-Mecklenburg s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte South Charlotte Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 886 students
8040 Strawberry Ln
Charlotte, NC 28277
(980)343-3670 1.3 6-8 886
- Charlotte Carmel Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1071 students
5001 Camilla Dr
Charlotte, NC 28226
(980)343-6705 1.4 6-8 1071
- Charlotte Lansdowne Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 566 students
6400 Prett Ct
Charlotte, NC 28270
(980)343-6733 2.5 K-5 566
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.