Oliver Mccracken Middle School
Oliver Mccracken Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Oliver Mccracken Middle School's student population of 360 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||360 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oliver Mccracken Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,672 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#846 out of 3672 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Skokie 73-5 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Skokie East Prairie Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 516 students
3907 Dobson St
Skokie, IL 60076
(847) 673-1141 0.4 PK-8 516
- Skokie John Middleton Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 518 students
8300 Saint Louis Ave
Skokie, IL 60076
(847) 673-1222 0.6 1-5 518
- Lincolnwood Todd Hall Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 427 students
3925 W Lunt Ave
Lincolnwood, IL 60712
(847) 675-8235 1.3 PK-2 427
- Evanston Dawes Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 380 students
440 Dodge Ave
Evanston, IL 60202
(847) 905-3400 1.4 K-5 380
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?