Oracle Charter School
- Oracle Charter School's student population of 357 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oracle Charter School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#483 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oracle Charter School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Health Sciences Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 456 students
1140 Ellicott St
Buffalo, NY 14209
(716)888-4080 0.3 9-12 456
- Buffalo Tapestry Charter School Grades: K-12 | 820 students
65 Great Arrow Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716)204-5883 0.4 K-12 820
- Buffalo City Honors School At Fosdick Masten Park Grades: 5-12 | 1068 students
186 E North St
Buffalo, NY 14204
(716)816-4230 0.6 5-12 1068
- Buffalo Elmwood Village Charter School Grades: K-8 | 399 students
40 Days Park
Buffalo, NY 14201
(716)886-4581 0.6 K-8 399
- Buffalo P.S. 81 Grades: PK-8 | 1010 students
140 Tacoma Ave
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716)816-4060 0.6 PK-8 1010
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.