Orange Center Elementary School
Orange Center Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Orange Center Elementary School's student population of 369 students has grown by 67% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||369 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Orange Center Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#724 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ORANGE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Legends Academy Charter Grades: PK-8 | 230 students
3032 Monte Carlo Trl
Orlando, FL 32805
(407)985-5195 0.6 PK-8 230
- Orlando Pinecrest Creek Charter Grades: K-5 | 131 students
1100 Lee Rd
Orlando, FL 32810
(407)757-2706 0.7 K-5 131
- Orlando Washington Shores Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 604 students
944 W Lake Mann Dr
Orlando, FL 32805
(407)296-6540 0.9 PK-5 604
- Orlando Ocvs Digital Academy Grades: K-12
1600 Silver Star Rd
Orlando, FL 32804
(407)317-3327 1.0 K-12 n/a
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.