Orville Wright Elementary School
Orville Wright Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Orville Wright Elementary School's student population of 393 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||393 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Orville Wright Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9296 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Modesto City Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Modesto Tuolumne Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 597 students
707 Herndon Rd.
Modesto, CA 95351
(209)576-4661 0.6 K-6 597
- Modesto Wilson Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 277 students
201 Wilson Ave.
Modesto, CA 95354
(209)576-4827 1.0 K-6 277
- Ceres M. Robert Adkison Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 688 students
1824 Nadine Ave.
Ceres, CA 95307
(209)556-1600 1.1 K-6 688
- Modesto El Vista Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 391 students
450 El Vista Ave.
Modesto, CA 95354
(209)576-4665 1.4 K-6 391
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.