Oskaloosa Elementary School
- Oskaloosa Elementary School's student population of 342 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oskaloosa Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#829 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oskaloosa Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oskaloosa Oskaloosa Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 269 students
404 Park Street
Oskaloosa, KS 66066
(785)863-2281 0.0 7-12 269
- Mc Louth Mclouth Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 237 students
Mc Louth, KS 66054
(913)796-6152 5.8 PK-5 237
- Mc Louth Mclouth High School Grades: 9-12 | 150 students
Mc Louth, KS 66054
(913)796-6122 5.8 9-12 150
- Winchester Jefferson Co North High School Grades: 9-12 | 136 students
302 5th Street
Winchester, KS 66097
(913)774-8515 7.5 9-12 136
- Valley Falls Valley Falls Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
700 Oak Street
Valley Falls, KS 66088
(785)945-3221 11.5 PK-8 301
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.