Overbrook Attendance Center
- Overbrook Attendance Center's student population of 397 students has grown by 58% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||397 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Overbrook Attendance Center's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Fe Trail School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carbondale Santa Fe Trail High School Grades: 9-12 | 323 students
15701 S California Ave
Carbondale, KS 66414
(785)665-7161 4.9 9-12 323
- Carbondale Carbondale Attendance Center Grades: 4-8 | 369 students
315 N. Fourth Street
Carbondale, KS 66414
(785)836-7188 7.6 4-8 369
- Berryton Berryton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 489 students
2921 Se 69th Street
Berryton, KS 66409
(785)861-1300 11.7 PK-6 489
- Pomona West Franklin Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 136 students
509 East 4th Street
Pomona, KS 66076
(785)566-3451 13.0 6-8 136
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.