Carbondale Attendance Center
- Carbondale Attendance Center's student population of 358 students has grown by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||358 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carbondale Attendance Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,265 schools in Kansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#644 out of 1265 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Fe Trail School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carbondale Santa Fe Trail High School Grades: 9-12 | 340 students
15701 S California Ave
Carbondale, KS 66414
(785)665-7161 3.6 9-12 340
- Overbrook Overbrook Attendance Center Grades: PK-3 | 410 students
202 W 7th
Overbrook, KS 66524
(785)665-7135 7.6 PK-3 410
- Wakarusa Pauline South Intermediate Grades: 4-6 | 340 students
7035 Sw Morrill Rd
Wakarusa, KS 66546
(785)339-4750 8.2 4-6 340
- Topeka Pauline Central Primary Grades: PK-3 | 482 students
6625 Sw Westview
Topeka, KS 66619
(785)339-4700 8.6 PK-3 482
- Berryton Berryton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 482 students
2921 Se 69th Street
Berryton, KS 66409
(785)861-1300 9.0 PK-6 482
We examine proposed changes to high school athletic policies in both Ohio and Florida, which have been met with both support and opposition from residents of the states.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.