Santa Fe Trail High School
- Santa Fe Trail High School's student population of 340 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||340 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Santa Fe Trail High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,265 schools in Kansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1086 out of 1265 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Santa Fe Trail School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carbondale Carbondale Attendance Center Grades: 4-8 | 358 students
315 N. Fourth Street
Carbondale, KS 66414
(785) 836-7188 3.6 4-8 358
- Overbrook Overbrook Attendance Center Grades: PK-3 | 410 students
202 W 7th
Overbrook, KS 66524
(785) 665-7135 4.9 PK-3 410
- Burlingame Burlingame Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
323 North Dacotah
Burlingame, KS 66413
(785) 654-3713 10.2 PK-6 149
- Burlingame Burlingame Junior/senior High School Grades: 6-12 | 150 students
417 North Dacotah
Burlingame, KS 66413
(785) 654-3315 10.3 6-12 150
- Berryton Berryton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 482 students
2921 Se 69th Street
Berryton, KS 66409
(785) 861-1300 11.3 PK-6 482
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?