- P.S. 370's student population of 241 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||53 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- P.S. 370's student:teacher ratio of 5:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||NYC SPECIAL SCHOOLS - DISTRICT 75 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Abraham Lincoln High School Grades: 9-12 | 1993 students
2800 Ocean Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11235
(718)333-7474 0.3 9-12 1993
- Brooklyn P.S. 253 Grades: PK-5 | 898 students
601 Oceanview Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
(718)332-3331 0.4 PK-5 898
- Brooklyn Rachel Carson High School For Coastal Studies Grades: 9-12 | 569 students
521 West Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11224
(718)265-0329 0.4 9-12 569
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.