Panther Run Elementary School
- Panther Run Elementary School's student population of 550 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||550 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Panther Run Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#812 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Broward School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollywood The Pembroke Pines Florida Grades: K-5 | 679 students
601 Sw 172nd Ave
Hollywood, FL 33029
(954)499-4244 0.7 K-5 679
- Hollywood Franklin Academy Pembroke Pines Grades: K-8 | 1357 students
18800 Pines Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33029
(954)703-2294 1.5 K-8 1357
- Fort Lauderdale Franklin Academy Sunrise Grades: K-8 | 1302 students
4500 Nw 103 Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351
(754)206-0850 1.5 K-8 1302
- Hollywood Silver Shores Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 482 students
1701 Sw 160th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33027
(754)323-7550 1.6 PK-5 482
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.