Parkview Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 338 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 40%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in NJ
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NJ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 26% NJ state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% NJ state average).
How many students attend Parkview Elementary School?
338 students attend Parkview Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
60% of Parkview Elementary School students are White, 18% of students are Hispanic, 16% of students are Black, 5% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Parkview Elementary School?
Parkview Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is equal to the New Jersey state average of 11:1.
What grades does Parkview Elementary School offer ?
Parkview Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Parkview Elementary School part of?
Parkview Elementary School is part of Westville Boro Public School District.
Review Parkview Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities