Peabody Elementary School
- Peabody Elementary School's student population of 444 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||444 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Peabody Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#309 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Littleton No. 6 in the county of Arapahoe School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Littleton Franklin Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 602 students
1603 East Euclid Ave
Littleton, CO 80121
(303)347-4500 1.0 K-5 602
- Littleton Sandburg Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 511 students
6900 South Elizabeth Street
Littleton, CO 80122
(303)347-4675 1.0 K-5 511
- Littleton Lois Lenski Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 573 students
6350 South Fairfax Way
Littleton, CO 80121
(303)347-4575 1.1 K-5 573
Learn about the education reform that is currently making its way through the Louisiana state legislature and the teacher protests that have arisen as a result.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.