Pecatonica High School
- Pecatonica High School's student population of 216 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pecatonica High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#887 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pecatonica Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hollandale Pecatonica Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 197 students
701 School Rd
Hollandale, WI 53544
(608)523-4283 5.9 PK-5 197
- Argyle Argyle Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 139 students
14665 State Road 78
Argyle, WI 53504
(608)543-3318 6.7 PK-5 139
- New Glarus New Glarus Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 412 students
1420 2nd St
New Glarus, WI 53574
(608)527-2810 11.4 PK-4 412
- New Glarus New Glarus High School Grades: 9-12 | 235 students
1701 2nd St
New Glarus, WI 53574
(608)527-2410 11.4 9-12 235
- Monticello Monticello Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 83 students
334 S Main St
Monticello, WI 53570
(608)938-4194 14.2 6-8 83
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.