Pegasus High School
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 11-12
- Enrollment: 130 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Graduation Rate: 70-74% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 11-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤10% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 11-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Pegasus High School?
The graduation rate of Pegasus High School is 70-74%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Pegasus High School?
130 students attend Pegasus High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
72% of Pegasus High School students are Hispanic, 15% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Black, 4% of students are White, 3% of students are Hawaiian, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pegasus High School?
Pegasus High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Pegasus High School offer ?
Pegasus High School offers enrollment in grades 11-12
Review Pegasus High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities