- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 667 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 53%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 36% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 56% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Pelham Oaks's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
36% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 24% AL state average), while 56% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% AL state average).
How many students attend Pelham Oaks?
667 students attend Pelham Oaks.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
47% of Pelham Oaks students are White, 28% of students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Black, 7% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pelham Oaks?
Pelham Oaks has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Alabama state average of 17:1.
What grades does Pelham Oaks offer ?
Pelham Oaks offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Pelham Oaks part of?
Pelham Oaks is part of Pelham City School District.
Review Pelham Oaks. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities