- Pendroy School's student population of 19 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pendroy School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#390 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pendroy Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bynum Bynum School Grades: PK-8 | 32 students
210 Central Ave
Bynum, MT 59419
(406)469-2373 6.8 PK-8 32
- Dupuyer Miami School Grades: PK-8 | 22 students
400 New Miami Colony Lane
Dupuyer, MT 59432
(406)472-3325 8.1 PK-8 22
- Dupuyer Dupuyer School Grades: PK-8 | 20 students
319 Columbus Loop
Dupuyer, MT 59432
(406)472-3297 12.3 PK-8 20
- Dutton Midway Colony Grades: PK-8 | 14 students
605 Healy Spring Rd.
Dutton, MT 59433
(406)476-3201 14.1 PK-8 14
- Valier Kingsbury Colony Attn Center Grades: PK-8 | 14 students
804 4th Street
Valier, MT 59486
(406)279-3314 16.0 PK-8 14
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.