Central Valley SD School District
- For the 2020 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Central Valley SD School District serving 2,345 students in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania.
- Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Pennsylvania state average of 34%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
Central Valley SD School District (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Aliquippa Center Grange Primary School225 Center Grange Rd
Aliquippa, PA 15001
Grades: PK-2 | 533 students
- Monaca Central Valley Middle School1500 Allen Ave
Monaca, PA 15061
Grades: 6-8 | 576 students
- Monaca Todd Lane Elementary School113 Todd Ln
Monaca, PA 15061
Grades: 3-5 | 557 students
|School District Name||Central Valley SD School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,345 students|
|# of Teachers||154 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||1,149 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,196 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||7 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||33 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||133 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,112 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||4 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||56 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||193|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||161|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||179|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||183|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||183|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||191|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||197|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||212|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||167|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||175|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||165|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||172|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||167|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has decreased from 95% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (PA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,047 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,057. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,286 is less than the state average of $12,924. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (PA)|
|Total Revenue||$31 MM||$19 MM|
|Spending||$29 MM||$19 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,047||$13,057|
|Spending / Student||$12,286||$12,924|
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.