Todd Lane Elementary School
- Todd Lane Elementary School's student population of 557 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||557 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
- Todd Lane Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#905 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Valley SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monaca Beaver County Ctc Grades: 9-12
145 Poplar Ave
Monaca, PA 15061
(724)728-5800 0.9 9-12 n/a
- Aliquippa Center Grange Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 533 students
225 Center Grange Rd
Aliquippa, PA 15001
(724)775-5600 1.1 PK-2 533
- Monaca Central Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 576 students
1500 Allen Ave
Monaca, PA 15061
(724)775-8200 1.5 6-8 576
- Beaver College Square Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 423 students
375 College Ave
Beaver, PA 15009
(724)774-1168 2.2 K-2 423
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.