Todd Lane Elementary School
- Todd Lane Elementary School's student population of 556 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-5|
|Total Students||556 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Todd Lane Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,814 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#560 out of 2814 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Central Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monaca Beaver County Ctc Grades: 9-12
145 Poplar Ave
Monaca, PA 15061
(724)728-5800 0.9 9-12 n/a
- Aliquippa Center Grange Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 535 students
225 Center Grange Rd
Aliquippa, PA 15001
(724)775-5600 1.1 PK-2 535
- Monaca Central Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 595 students
1500 Allen Ave
Monaca, PA 15061
(724)775-8200 1.5 6-8 595
- Beaver College Square Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 408 students
375 College Ave
Beaver, PA 15009
(724)774-1168 2.2 K-2 408
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.